I say ... and you think ... ?
- Loneliness :: sadness Luckily, I'm not lonely. Too few people, especailly our young people, don't enjoy spending time alone. How can you know who you are if you are never alone with your thoughts?
- Traffic :: idiots I live in a resort area, but the idiots often times are the locals. You have to drive slower during the summer to accomodate the tourists who aren't sure where they're going. Oh wait, some of the motorcyclists are idiots who think we are all in their way and that they shouldn't have to tolerate those of us who drive in "real" cars.
- Chaos :: noise Too much noise equates to chaos, in my mind.
- Burp :: rude If you're not family, keep it to yourself.
- 500 :: dollars That would pay the rest of my bills this month.
- Movie :: drama I usually wait until they come on TV.
- Coma :: lost Where are they? Hopefully, those in comas are being entertained by angels.
- Bark :: tree Hmmm, no comment.
- Stare :: wierd Ever run into one of those people who NEVER stops looking you in the eye? Wierd. My oldest daughter who is a nurse, believes these wierd starers may have used a few too many drugs and thus have this wild eyed stare that they can't control.
- Angelina :: cool Jolie, that is. Great actress, great activist.