Six ways to make people like you
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- Remember that a person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
- Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely.
Believe that you will succeed, and you will.
Dale Carnegie, 1888-1955
MOre on Dale Carnegie - Click here.
Technorati Tags: self help, success